Join me on my adventure called life and see where it takes me!
Friday, March 21, 2008
And the Rains Keep Coming
So as many of you experienced, this last week brought a plethora....that's right, a plethora of rain. Here's a quick peak of just the amount of precipitation I'm talking about. It was CRAZY!
Holy cow!!! You said it was a lot, but that's a lot!!! Thanks for sharing pictures. I never would have guessed it was that bad. When did the rain finally stop?
Holy cow indeed (Easter theme)! That is a lot. Seriously, the putt-putt is totally under water. I hear that the Meremac is supposed to crest today. Let's hope the water recedes quickly!
2 comments:
Holy cow!!! You said it was a lot, but that's a lot!!! Thanks for sharing pictures. I never would have guessed it was that bad. When did the rain finally stop?
Micaiah said to tell you Happy Easter!
Love you!
-E
Holy cow indeed (Easter theme)! That is a lot. Seriously, the putt-putt is totally under water. I hear that the Meremac is supposed to crest today. Let's hope the water recedes quickly!
Much love to you and Happy Easter.
-B
Post a Comment