Meet Smokey, the wild wilderness cat who seemingly has decided to make me a part of its family. I named it Smokey because I'm not sure if its a boy or a girl and I think Smokey works for either :) It comes to my porch almost nightly, meows like crazy sometimes waking me up and calls me and my curious cats to the window, only to flee at the slightest attempt that I make to get close to it. It only seems to come out at night to visit so I'm not sure where he goes during the day but its very alert and obviously well fed so I'm not too worried about it. I managed to get a few pictures of my newest family member so I thought I'd share my new extended family with everyone. Please welcome......Smokey.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
I've Been Adopted
Meet Smokey, the wild wilderness cat who seemingly has decided to make me a part of its family. I named it Smokey because I'm not sure if its a boy or a girl and I think Smokey works for either :) It comes to my porch almost nightly, meows like crazy sometimes waking me up and calls me and my curious cats to the window, only to flee at the slightest attempt that I make to get close to it. It only seems to come out at night to visit so I'm not sure where he goes during the day but its very alert and obviously well fed so I'm not too worried about it. I managed to get a few pictures of my newest family member so I thought I'd share my new extended family with everyone. Please welcome......Smokey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment