So, working at Trout Lodge means that I do end up working most holidays but that doesn't mean we don't have fun! I celebrated July 4th Trout Lodge style yet again this year and it was filled with good old fashioned Trout Lodge "work". We kept the family fun alive with fun backyard games like ladder golf and washers, encouraged hard core water fights, and busted out some watermelon seed spitting. And of course the only way to get people to really have fun is to join in on the action. After all....that is what we get paid to do right? Man, life is tough. I made sure that I did a few productive things such as test out safety equipment at the boathouse and perform quality control checks when the watermelon was brought out. We ended the night with a fantastic fireworks show that left us amazed. Enjoy the pics! I hope you all had as much fun on the 4th as we did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment